What Is Web Hosting?
What Is web hosting?
Web hosting is a service in which you rent server space for your website, typically this is provided by a web design agency. This company will store i.e. ‘host’ your website’s files on a server, so that your website can be accessible via the world wide web.
A hosting company essentially provides space to allow you to ‘house’ your website on their servers. Without hosting your website won’t be seen online.
What Our Managed Hosting Includes?
We provide a range of stable managed hosting packages tailored to suit your business.
This includes the hosting of your website on our internet servers and registration of your domain name(s) when required. Our hosting packages include generous disk space and monthly bandwidth to ensure your limits are never exceeded.
Our managed hosting also includes the following features:
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Full customer and technical support is included in relation to your hosting
- Personal account manager
- Web hosting disk space for your website
- Monthly submission to the search engines
- On page SEO practices
- Support in setting up email accounts in Outlook and other support email clients
- Support in setting up email accounts on smart phones and tablets
- Website backed up daily to secure remote servers
- CMS updates and patches
- 24 hr monitoring of your website
- Free marketing and web promotion consultancy (at our Beeston offices)
- Additional listing in the getyouonline.co.uk directory
- Discounted development rates
Our servers are well-equipped to deal with high levels of network traffic and requests whilst keeping the system secure.
In addition to website hosting, we can provide SLL certificates, POP3 / IMAP email accounts, complete with telephone support for setting up email accounts on Microsoft Outlook and Windows Mail, as well as smart phones and tablet devices.
Want To Find Out More?
If you have any questions about our managed web hosting services, our dedicated team would be happy to help. Call us on 01159 722 050 or email email@example.com for more information.