Set up email in Outlook 2013
- Step 1. Once Outlook is open, click File on the top left.
- Step 2. Select the "Info" tab on the left and click Add Account.
- Step 3. Select Manual setup or additional server types and click next.
- Step 4. Select POP or IMAP and click next.
- Step 5. You will now need to fill out the relevant settings to connect to our server and retrieve your emails:
- Your Name: Enter the name which you wish to appear on the emails you send.
- Email Address: Enter the email address you are wanting to set up.
- Account Type: Select POP3.
- Incoming & Outgoing Servers: Please enter mail. followed by your domain name.
- User Name: Enter the email address you are wanting to set up.
- Password: Enter the password provided with the account.
- Step 6. Click on More Settings.
- Step 7. Select the Outgoing Server tab and perform the following actions:
- Check the My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication
- Ensure Use same settings as my incoming mail server is selected
- Click OK to close this window.
- Step 8. Check you have entered all the details in correctly and click Next to complete the setup.
Share This Article:Back To Support